Rajasthan Parishad is a registered Society, established in the year 1978, is a non political, socio cultural voluntary organization to promote heritage and culture of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Parishad was formed with sole objective of promoting heritage and culture of Rajasthan along with sense of patriotism, national unity and integrity in all – Educational, social, cultural and entertainment – areas of Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali.
To achieve the primary goals of Rajasthan Parishad, promotion of heritage and culture of Rajasthan along with national unity and integrity, Rajasthan Parishad organizes following activities:
- Raj Kala Mandir a school with daily classes of various activities like Rajasthani Folk Dance, Vocal Music,Kathak, Martial Arts etc by eminent professionals.
- Establish a Library for members and general public, to publicize and spread knowledge of Rajasthan’s history and culture.
- Organize Cultural programs like Dance and Music concerts, plays to introduce Culture of Rajasthan.
- Publication of news magazines to promote art and culture of Rajasthan
- Organize debate competitions, literary seminars, talks by scholars and intellectuals along with “kavi samelan”
- Any other activities like blood donation camps and other socio– cultural activities which help achieve Rajasthan Parishad’s objectives.
- Celebrating Rajasthan Day by honouring outstanding students and other such activities.